Undoubtedly, health is the most valuable thing a person has, therefore everyone needs high-quality medical care, regardless of location and circumstances.
International health insurance is an excellent choice for those who want to feel safe in an unforeseen situation anywhere in the world. The main difference between ordinary voluntary insurance and international insurance is that with the help of an international policy you can get coverage in medical institutions both in the country of residence and abroad. If you urgently need help, and there are no "western level" clinics at your location, you will be evacuated to the nearest suitable clinic. By presenting such a policy, you will be sure that the insurance company will cover the costs of treatment, eliminating unnecessary stress and unplanned financial costs.
International health insurance is an indispensable product for those who wish to gain access to world-class medicine. Experienced doctors around the world, using advanced methods of treatment and rehabilitation, will speed up the healing process as much as possible. And the latest high-quality equipment will help to make the correct diagnosis.
International VHI is available to individuals and their families, as well as corporate clients . At each visit to the clinic, an individual does not need to pay all bills on their own, as professional insurers will take care of them. VHI programs for legal entities, in addition to high insurance coverage for employees, will provide tax benefits for their company.
Benefits of International Health Insurance:
- Service in clinics around the world in an emergency and planned manner, as well as round-the-clock support of the Russian-speaking manager.
- Emergency evacuation to the best clinic, including air transport.
- Programs from international insurance companies provide high insurance premium limits. Coverage Level - $ 1-2.5 Million
- A flexible approach with the ability to select various programs. Typically, a personal insurance plan consists of a basic module that covers services related to hospitalization, as well as additional modules that are selected by the client at will.
- Coverage of serious diseases that require long-term treatment (HIV, diabetes, oncology), as well as rehabilitation after injuries, organ transplant surgery, treatment by a psychologist and psychotherapist, management of pregnancy and childbirth. As a rule, domestic VHI policies do not have this degree of coverage.
- Payment for treatment will be made automatically if you contact one of the many medical institutions around the world with which the insurance company has partnerships. Accordingly, you are not required to collect payment documents for the insurance company confirming the costs of treatment.
The selection of an insurance company and insurance plan should be approached comprehensively, choosing the most optimal option.
So, international health insurance is a great way to take care of yourself, your loved ones, as well as colleagues.