Allianz is one of the largest insurance companies in the world and has the status of systemically significant for the global economy. The company was founded in 1890 in Munich, and since 1985 has been transformed into an international holding. In 2010, Allianz ranked 20th in the Fortune Global 500; the company is part of the Stoxx 50 European Index.
Allianz currently serves approximately 85 million customers worldwide. The company operates in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. Since 2012, the united company IC Alliance OJSC has been operating in Russia as a local division of the Allianz group under a single global brand.
Allianz works immediately in several areas of insurance activity, with the leading one being international medical insurance.
International Medical Insurance Programs (MMS) are the choice of those who want to get access to world-class medicine anywhere in the world, saving themselves from a number of worries and worries. The main difference between the MMS policy is the ability to get coverage in medical institutions both in the country of residence and abroad. Being the owner of such a policy, you will be sure that the insurance company will cover the costs of treatment, freeing you from financial worries.
Benefits of International Health Insurance:
- insurance cover up to 2,000,000 euros,
- full medical coverage for congenital or chronic diseases,
- wide coverage of HIV / AIDS diseases,
- coverage of local ambulance and home care services,
- coverage of alternative medicine and psychotherapy, preventive child care and infertility treatment,
- access to an extensive network of medical institutions with the option of choosing a clinic where the client would like to receive treatment,
- in a number of insurance products of the company there are no restrictions on the number of medical services received for medical reasons for each insured event within the insurance period.
Payment for treatment according to MMS programs is made automatically if you contact one of the many medical institutions around the world with which the insurance company has partnerships. Accordingly, the client does not need to collect payment documents for the insurance company, confirming the costs of treatment, and you can fully focus on recovery.