Cigna is one of the oldest insurers in the health insurance market: the company was formed in 1982 as a result of the merger of The Insurance Company of North America and Connecticut General Corporation (operating since 1865). Now the company offers a wide range of international health insurance services.
Cigna currently offers its products and services in more than 27 countries and jurisdictions (the company is headquartered in the United States) and has about 65 million customers worldwide. Cigna shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange, 97% of the company's shares are in free float.
The company has an impeccable reputation and many years of experience in providing insurance services at the international level. Competent employees (including Russian-speaking), with more than 35,000 employees worldwide, are ready at any time to provide the necessary assistance to individual and corporate clients of the company.
The company offers modular international personal and corporate health insurance programs. Cigna insurance programs cover a wide range of medical sectors, including ophthalmology, dentistry, psychiatry, and cover the costs of treating critical illnesses that require expensive treatment.
International Medical Insurance Programs (MMS) are the choice of those who want to get access to world-class medicine anywhere in the world, saving themselves from a number of worries and worries. The main difference between the MMS policy is the ability to get coverage in medical institutions both in the country of residence and abroad. Being the owner of such a policy, you will be sure that the insurance company will cover the costs of treatment, freeing you from financial worries.
Benefits of International Health Insurance:
- treatment in clinics around the world in an emergency and planned manner , as well as round-the-clock support, including a Russian-speaking manager;
- emergency evacuation to the best clinic , including by air;
- high limits of insurance payments , the level of coverage is usually up to $ 10 million;
- flexible approach with a choice of various programs . Typically, a personal insurance plan consists of a basic module that covers services related to hospitalization, as well as additional modules that are selected by the client at will;
- coverage of serious diseases requiring long-term treatment (HIV, diabetes, oncology), as well as rehabilitation after injuries, organ transplant surgery, treatment by a psychologist and psychotherapist, pregnancy and childbirth.
Payment for treatment according to MMS programs is made automatically if you contact one of the many medical institutions around the world with which the insurance company has partnerships. Accordingly, the client does not need to collect payment documents for the insurance company, confirming the costs of treatment, and you can fully focus onrecovery.
Until December 31, 2020, a 5% discount is applied to all new Cigna AVC Health customers, for details see the link: cigna-discount.avchealth.com