VUMI (VIP Universal Medical Insurance Group) is an international medical insurance company offering exclusive international medical insurance products and VIP services in this area to private and corporate clients around the world.
The company has been operating in the field of medical insurance since 1985 and has a wide network of highly qualified medical specialists. VUMI is headquartered in Dallas, Texas; the company has additional offices in the US and Latin America, as well as in Malaysia. In addition, VUMI has its own network of VIP-level clinics in the United States.
VUMI is registered on the Turks and Caicos Islands (TCI, British Overseas Territory in the West Indies). TCIs are characterized by a strong legal system based on English common law and insurance law. TCI regulators operate according to the financial standards of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), an association of US government regulators.
The largest VUMI partner in Russia is the Savitar Group Assistant, which offers a wide range of services for organizing medical, technical and other associated services for insurance companies and individuals 24 hours a day.
International Medical Insurance Programs (MMS) are the choice of those who want to get access to world-class medicine anywhere in the world, saving themselves from a number of worries and worries. The main difference between the MMS policy is the ability to get coverage in medical institutions both in the country of residence and abroad. Being the owner of such a policy, you will be sure that the insurance company will cover the costs of treatment, freeing you from financial worries.
Advantages of MMC products from VUMI:
- the possibility of obtaining medical treatment of the highest level in any country in the world, including in clinics in the USA, Germany, Israel, Japan, the EU or at the place of residence in Russia;
- insurance coverage - from 2,000,000 US dollars per year to an unlimited amount. Minor children receive health insurance for free;
- An exclusive worldwide network of medical facilities and hospitals;
- treatment of complex and long-term diseases, including cancer diagnosis and treatment, HIV-AIDS, organ transplantation;
- specialized treatment coverage: autism, apnea and other sleep disorders, bariatric surgery, podiatry, etc.
Payment for treatment according to MMS programs is made automatically if you contact one of the many medical institutions around the world with which the insurance company has partnerships. Accordingly, the client does not need to collect payment documents for the insurance company, confirming the costs of treatment, and you can fully focus on recovery.