BUPA Global Insurance is one of the leaders in the international medical insurance market for individuals and companies.
BUPA was established in the UK in 1947. BUPA's international division - BUPA Global - appeared in 1971 specifically to provide health insurance to expats around the world. Today the company operates in 190 countries, including the UK, Denmark, USA, Spain, France, South Africa, Australia. BUPA International has an extensive network of partner clinics around the world - a total of about 8500.
International Medical Insurance Programs (MMS) are the choice of those who want to get access to world-class medicine anywhere in the world, saving themselves from a number of worries and worries. The main difference between the MMS policy is the ability to get coverage in medical institutions both in the country of residence and abroad. Being the owner of such a policy, you will be sure that the insurance company will cover the costs of treatment, freeing you from financial worries.
Benefits of International Health Insurance:
- free treatment in any medical clinic in the world, as well as coverage for prescription drugs;
- treatment of any diseases, including coverage of serious diseases requiring long-term expensive treatment (oncology, diabetes, renal dialysis, etc.);
- a high limit of insurance payments - up to $ 2,550,000, this amount of coverage will be enough including prosthetics, joint replacement, implantology, medical evacuation;
- the opportunity to be treated by both specialists in the field of traditional and alternative medicine;
- the validity of the insurance policy, which is 12 months, is extended after payment for the future insurance period, without re-filling the questionnaire;
- round-the-clock support of the BUPA International contact center - consultations on administrative, legal and medical issues from specialists who speak different languages of the world, including Russian;
- the possibility of obtaining detailed information about the selected program, access to the catalog of clinics and the stages of the insurance indemnity payment procedure through a secure personal account on the company's website.
Payment for treatment according to MMS programs is made automatically if you contact one of the many medical institutions around the world with which the insurance company has partnerships. Accordingly, the client does not need to collect payment documents for the insurance company, confirming the costs of treatment, and you can fully focus on recovery.