What is a cookie and related technologies?
A cookie is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers. This file is saved on your computer, tablet, phone or other device that you use to visit the site. Cookies are widely used by site owners to ensure the operation of sites or to increase the efficiency of their work, as well as to obtain analytical information.
We and our service providers may use various types of cookies on our sites:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the site to work correctly, they will allow you to move around our site and use its capabilities. These files do not identify you as an individual. If you do not agree to use this type of file, this may affect the performance of the website, or its components.
- Cookies related to performance, performance and analytics. These files help us understand how visitors interact with our site, providing information about the areas they visited and the amount of time they spent on the site, they also show problems in the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error messages. This will help us improve the site. Cookies related to analytics also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize the content of sites for those who are interested in our advertising. This type of cookie cannot be used for your identification. All information that is collected and analyzed is anonymous.
Functional cookies. These cookies are used to identify users returning to our site. They allow us to individually select the content of the site for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. If you block this type of file, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may limit access to content on the website.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including visits to our sites and pages, as well as information about the links and advertising that you selected to view. One of the goals that we set for ourselves is to reflect on our websites the content that is most fully targeted to you. Another goal is to provide us and our service providers with the opportunity to provide advertising or other information in a more accurate manner in accordance with your clear interests. (In this way, we and our suppliers engage partners such as information portals, data management platforms and demand research platforms that provide assistance in processing such data.) For example, if you are browsing a page on our site devoted to a specific product, we can do soso that on all our sites or on other sites you see ads related to this (or similar) products and related services. We, our service providers and partners may additionally use other data and information collected using these cookies, including information received from third parties, in order to provide you with advertising.
How is other information collected and used?
- Make it easier for yourself and third parties to receive information about your visits to the site.
- Process your orders.
- Analyze information about your visit to pages to improve our site.
- Provide advertisements, messages and content created by us and third parties on this site and other people's sites, taking into account your interests.
- To assist you in obtaining the necessary information.
- Determine the number of visitors and how they use our site - to increase the effectiveness of the site and to better understand the interests of their audience
How long are cookies stored on my device?
Some cookies are valid from the moment you enter the site until the end of this particular browser session. When you close the browser, these files become unnecessary and are automatically deleted. These cookies are called "session cookies."
Some cookies are stored on the device and between sessions in the browser - they are not deleted after the browser is closed. These cookies are called persistent cookies. The persistence of persistent cookies on a device varies for different cookies. We and other companies use persistent cookies for various purposes: for example, to more accurately determine how often you visit our sites or how often you return to them, how the nature of the use of our sites changes over time, and also to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising.
Who places cookies on my device?
Cookies can be placed on your device by the administration of the site avchealth.ru. These cookies are called "own" cookies. Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators. These cookies are called third party cookies.
How is online advertising and mobile advertising used?
Advertising may be provided to you taking into account the nature of your activity on the Internet or when using mobile devices, as well as taking into account your actions when searching, your feedback on one of our advertisements or emails, the pages you visited, your geographic region or other information. Such advertisements may appear on our site or on third-party sites. The technology partners with whom we work and who help us conduct advertising campaigns tailored to your interests, may be participants in self-regulatory associations. On this site you can also see third-party ads, depending on which pages you visit, what actions you perform on our site and other sites.
How to manage cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings so as to block cookies or warn the user when files of this type are sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions for more information on how to adjust or change your browser settings. If you disable the cookies that we use, it may affect your browsing experience on the Internet, while on avchealth.ru you may not be able to receive personal information when visiting the site. If you use various devices to view and access our site (for example, a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must make surethat each browser on each device is configured according to your point of view on working with cookies.